Search This Blog

Monday 12 August 2013

Sou'west Bar and Grill - lunch review

Sou'west Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon

It was a warm breezy day on the Island, perfect to sit out on the terrace and enjoy watching the fisherman. The restaurant has seating in doors and out with weather permitting, out is the way to go.

Two things I would recommend on PEI, first eat the seafood and second drink a local beer. I shared a wonderful lobster roll that came with french fries but I asked if I could have half fries, half potato salad.  The lobster roll had ample lobster and the potato salad was homemade. I ordered a beach chair beer and sat back and enjoyed every bite of my meal. I did not taste the fish and chips but listened to rave reviews about it.  This place was a nice find. 4 mmm's out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment