Search This Blog

Thursday 25 October 2012

Le Fumoir Rubs Smokehouse

Le Fumoir Rubs Smokehouse on Urbanspoon



I am a fan of smoking food, the smell alone is a enough to make you say mmm.
Le Fumoir is a cute spot that has the rustic feel of a good Barbecue. Cozy booths, wooden tables and big mugs of beer set the stage for a hardy meal. I ordered the special, Smoked brisket tacos and for my 2 sides, smoked vegetables and sweet potato fries. The portions are huge! I can easily say, the smoked vegetables were the best I have ever eaten, big chunks and really smokey, Yum! The sweet potatoes were very tasty as well. My tacos, on the other hand, were a tad dry although still flavourful. The accompanying guacamole is worth mentioning, it was spicy and delicious. I think I simply made the wrong choice when ordering and should have had the ribs. The rest of the meal was so good that I am willing to give the place another chance.....that usually doesn't happen.  3 1/2 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment