Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2015

TA-KE sushi, Charlottetown

Click to add a blog post for Ta-Ke Sushi on Zomato

I had a late lunch at TA-KE and therefore missed the lunch special. I ordered only two things from the menu, a Dynamite Maki, Tempura shrimp avocado & cucumber and an Avocado Maki.

 Arriving first and without a spoon or instruction was a small bowl of noodles and another bowl of what appeared to be miso soup. I combined them, slurped them from the bowl and thoroughly enjoyed it.  My lunch came next and it was presented beautifully on a wooden tray and drizzles with a sweet sauce. Besides looking nice, I was surprised by the amount of sushi. I ended taking rolls home since the noodle soup combo helped fill me up.

 The restaurant is nicely decorated with framed rice paper on the walls and modern black tables through out. A neat feature on each table was a "Call Button" I noticed that a visit from the waitress was rare and at the end of my meal simply pressed the call button and she appeared. I love the concept but not sure how Friendly Islanders would feel about it.

A varied menu with lots of choices makes TA-KE a good choice. 3 1/2 mmm's out of 5

Image result for ta-ke sushi menu charlottetown

No comments:

Post a Comment