Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Pizzeria Napolentana - lunch review

Pizzeria Napoletana on Urbanspoon




There is nothing like sitting on a terrace on a beautiful Fall day enjoy a Great pizza and a Good bottle of BYOwine.

I shared three different thin crust pizzas today, I wish I could always sample different types of pizza at once, I love the variety of flavours. We ordered a Bufala, with tomato sauce, fresh basil, garlic slices and bufala mozzarella cheese( imported from Italy and made from the milk of a buffalo) The tomato sauce was very good but a little more of the fantastic mozzarella would have sent the pizza to another level..
A Toscana, with fresh tomatoes, prosciutto, mozzarella and topped with arugula. It was a tasty pizza with a fabulous bruchetta base. Excellent!
Last but not least, a Donatelle, with ricotta, aged prosciutto and arugula, it was exceptional! The flavor of the ricotta cheese is forever locked in my food memory.  I Loved it <3

This place is Very Busy and the servers were equally busy but attentive enough given the atmosphere. They made sure we had water and answered our questions about the menu.

The Pizza was a huge hit with my table and this review is for the pizza, since it was the only thing on the menu I tasted. 4 1/5 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment