Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2013

La Princiere, Avignon, takes Ice Cream to the next level

I love it when an owner is excited about their food and excited she was! Just seconds after we walked in the door she started passing out samples of ice cream. It was strawberry and usually I am not a fan but it was incredible! I ordered my first strawberry ice cream ever and savored every bite!
 She challenged us to try and figure out the two flavors in her 'mystery' ice cream, allowing us only one guess each. Laughing as we guessed wrong and offering another taste when we had one of the ingredients right.

 I can't remember the last time getting ice cream was that much fun! The owner is an ice cream genius and there is true passion in what she is doing. The result is some pretty tasty ice cream!
5 mmm's out of 5    #icecream






No comments:

Post a Comment