Search This Blog

Monday 17 December 2012

La Famiglia & Co. Dinner review

La Famiglia & Co. on Urbanspoon

This is a unique restaurant combining Italian and Sushi. I didn't try the sushi although the staff assured me it was quite good but I can honestly say I was thrown off by it even being offered on the menu. The restaurant is very open and the inside is comfortable although it was extremely loud (granted it is the holiday season with Christmas parties) A focaccia bread was presented which was both soft and fresh, always a nice beginning to a meal. We then started with the calamari, it was a little tough but still flavourful. I had the osso buco and was very pleased, it was extremely tender with a tasty tomato sauce and a lovely assortment of grilled veggies. The veggies were cooked perfectly although a bit cold. I was surprised that having pasta instead of the veggies would cost an additional $3.00 so I settled for what was offered. La Famiglia & Co. is a BYOB restaurant allowing you to bring what you want to drink and keep your meal affordable.  3 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment