Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2012

Neighborhood Restaurant & Bakery (Somerville,Ma) - Breakfast review

Neighborhood Restaurant & Bakery on Urbanspoon

How many ways cans I say I LoveYou? Let me start: This place is fantastic, it's the attention to detail that set a Breakfast apart from the rest. The inside is funky with it's green walls and pink trim, it is also very small so timing is everything. Don't worry because they supply coffee outside while you add your name to the waiting list.
When you sit down, you are given a small complementary glass of  fresh squeezed orange juice, a very nice touch. There is a lot to choose from on the menu, I had the $4.99 breakfast; 3 eggs with toast and home fries. I was then offered a choice of either Creme of wheat or fresh fruit. I chose the Creme of wheat and OMG it was Great!! Made with a heavy cream, sugar and a touch of lemon, it is Heaven in a bowl. I have never tasted any breakfast food so decadent. The eggs and potatoes were good and the toast which is an assortment of homemade, delicious Portuguese breads (which are available for purchase) finished things off nicely.
5 mmm's out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment