Search This Blog

Monday 20 August 2012

Kelly Roast Beef, Revere Ma - lunch review

Kelly's Roast Beef specialty is a Delicious roast beef sandwich but when I want a Shrimp plate, it's the first place I think of.

Kelly's Roast Beef on Urbanspoon
It is Consistency that makes Kelly's so great, every time the shrimp plate is exactly what I hope for and expect. The shrimps are large, fresh and the batter is excellent. Accompanied by tasty french fries and a nice helping of onion rings, it makes for a very satisfying lunch. Visiting any beach is a good thing but visiting Revere Beach will bring you back to 'younger days' and all the energy that goes with a happening spot. It is a fantastic place for people watching while sitting on the wall eating your take out. I don't get to Kelly's near as much as would like, but when I do, I always leave thinking  'This place is awesome'  3 1/2 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment