Search This Blog

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day


Thanks to all our Dads!


He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.  Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew

One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.  ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.  ~Bill Cosby

Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.  ~William Wordsworth

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.  ~Johann Schiller

A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment