Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Gluten Free Double Fudge brownie

These are very rich and one of the best gluten free recipes I have tasted. My friend gave me this cookbook 'Live the Smart way' which is completely Gluten free. ( check out the link)  http://www.livethesmartway.com/category/recipes-cooking-tips/
If you have to follow a gluten free diet this will make your day a little sweeter!



1 19 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained ( I know it sounds weird- trust me)
3 eggs
1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup of butter or coconut oil
3/4 cup sugar or sucanat
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
 2/3 cup walnuts - optional


Preheat oven to 350.
Put all ingredients, except Walnuts and Chocolate chips, into a food processor and puree.
Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into a 8x8 inch baking pan, Bake 3o minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.


2 comments: