Search This Blog


Monday, 21 May 2012

The Blue Ox, Restaurant and Bar review

Best of  Boston 2009. Located: 191 Oxford street, Lynn Massachusetts. 781-780-5722.

The Blue Ox on Urbanspoon If you are in New England, you gotta try the Fish! It seems that any of their fish is delicious, the Cod, Swordfish and Lobster.  I had Pan roasted codfish served on saffron risotto, spring onions, watercress and fennel salad with aged balsamic. It was fantastic! The cod was fresh, moist and the portion was generous. I started with fresh lobster tail that had been taken off the boat that morning.  Really, does it get any better than that?? I also tasted the swordfish, it was cooked to perfection and again Fresh.  This is a happening place that the local foodies found out about so make a reservation.  41/2 mmm's out of 5

Check out their link     


  1. I heard that the blue ox was good but I've got to try it now after your great review! And thanks for the heads up on the need for reservations.

  2. I wasn't sure about Lynn as a restaurant destination, but the BlueOX was absolutely worth it!