Search This Blog

Monday 21 May 2012

The Blue Ox, Restaurant and Bar review

Best of  Boston 2009. Located: 191 Oxford street, Lynn Massachusetts. 781-780-5722.

The Blue Ox on Urbanspoon If you are in New England, you gotta try the Fish! It seems that any of their fish is delicious, the Cod, Swordfish and Lobster.  I had Pan roasted codfish served on saffron risotto, spring onions, watercress and fennel salad with aged balsamic. It was fantastic! The cod was fresh, moist and the portion was generous. I started with fresh lobster tail that had been taken off the boat that morning.  Really, does it get any better than that?? I also tasted the swordfish, it was cooked to perfection and again Fresh.  This is a happening place that the local foodies found out about so make a reservation.  41/2 mmm's out of 5

Check out their link http://www.theblueoxlynn.com/     




3 comments:

  1. I heard that the blue ox was good but I've got to try it now after your great review! And thanks for the heads up on the need for reservations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure about Lynn as a restaurant destination, but the BlueOX was absolutely worth it!

    ReplyDelete