Search This Blog

Friday 6 March 2015

Leo's Thai Kitchen, Charlottetown

Leo's Thai Kitchen on Urbanspoon


I was starving the first time I visited Leos Thai Kitchen and absolutely loved it! Then I thought ' Was it tasty because I was so hungry?' So, I went back and it was just as good.

The portions are huge and the price includes the tax. You can eat in, the restaurant is very basic or take out and the owners are just as pleasant either way. Each item on the menu has a photo on the wall, so you know exactly what you are getting.

 I had a yummy Chicken Pad Thai, that was made to order with rice noodles, pieces of chicken, crushed peanuts, a touch of spice and a lime wedge. Very filling and extremely tasty! Tucked in beside MacAualy's bakery, Leos  it is worth finding.

4  mmm's out of 5

Image result for leo's thai charlottetown menu


 FYI  Leo's is  cash only but they do have a bank machine inside the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment