Search This Blog

Friday 19 September 2014

Restaurant Finocchio

Restaurant Finocchio on Urbanspoon



After a day of apple picking in Oka, we continued on to Ste-Marthe-sur-le-lac and had supper at Restaurant Finocchio. Besides being a bring your own wine restaurant, which is great, they also offer half orders, which is convenient since the portions are huge.

The chef takes pride in what he creates and you can taste it in his food. I had a fantastic Carbonara with Linguini and I can honestly say it was one of the best I have ever tasted! A bit of a surprise considering where this restaurant is located... not in Little Italy. A delicious parmesan cream sauce with pieces of  pancette, onions and egg. Mmm, Linguini Carbonara is one of my favourite types of pasta and I was not disappointed. If you are close by, be sure to check this place out!

4 1/2 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment