Search This Blog

Sunday 1 September 2013

Officina Sandwich shop

Officina on Urbanspoon

This is one of my favorite sandwich shops in Montreal. Always fresh, good quality ingredients and a chicken salad panini that makes me say mmm!  It is a true European experience.

The wrap I love is made with cut up chicken that is covered in a scrumptious garlic mayo then combined with charred red peppers, cranberries and pecans pieces. It is then placed in a panini maker and heated until warm. The combination of flavour is perfect and I am yet to taste one of their sandwiches that isn't a winner.

They also offer different salads to accompany all sandwiches but I am always satisfied with just the wrap. Sit at the bar by the front window and people watch or go up stairs for more seating. 4 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment