Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 February 2013

mbrgr - Dinner Review

M:Brgr on Urbanspoon
http://www.mbrgr.com/english.html

 

They sure do make a tasty burger but it's not cheap. It is a very youthful, trendy spot with a fully stocked bar. I had the little big Zak and enjoyed every bite, it was juicy and delicious!  My AAA burger came with a lettuce, tomato, pickle, onions, cheddar cheese, spicy sauce and a choice of roll for under $10. The additional add on's like grilled peppers, $2 or guacamole, $2.50 are what add up.
I shared a classic poutine, $8 it was ample for two people and was good but I would have liked a little more of the fine quality cheese they used. I enjoyed a beer, from their lengthy beer list from different countries and my meal totaled around $30 tax and tip in.
3 1/2 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment