Search This Blog

Thursday 16 August 2012

Tequila Taco lunch review

Tequila Taco is a sweet little place on the corner of Sherbrook and Saint Laurent. The windows open up to give you the chance to enjoy a Summer's day and the staff is so Friendly that you feel like you are an old friend.
Tequila Taco House on Urbanspoon

I want to be able to say 'I loved the food' I really do but that just wasn't the case. I had beef tacos (Asada) and the seasoning was quite good, the problem was the tortilla, it was almost granular and didn't have a pleasing taste.The guacamola on the other hand was delicious but it could not save the rice and the black beans were just average. I was very disappointed. To be fair, my fellow diner had a beef burrito and raved about it, also mentioning the dressing on the salad.
2 3/4 mmm's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment